What is SonicWALL security as a service (SECaaS)?
SECaaS stands for “security-as-a-service” and includes all the technology required to provide a remote managed security offering to your customers.
Available from Dell SonicWALL exclusively to our Service Provider partners, SECaaS combines a firewall appliance with security and management software plus all related support services in a single solution at a low monthly subscription price.
There is no upfront cost or investment. The SECaaS program aligns service provider recurring revenue with a recurring expense model enabling you to grow your business more effectively.
What is included in SECaaS?
The Dell SonicWALL Security-as-a-Service offering creates a powerful, single security solution consisting of the following three products:
- Comprehensive Gateway Security - all-in-one network protection that combines gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention, application intelligence and control, content filtering, firmware updates and 24x7 support delivered a high-performance deep packet inspection firewall.
- Dell SonicWALL next-generation firewall that delivers all of these services. Each firewall bundles a hardware appliance with the security services needed for comprehensive network protection from a wide range of advanced threats.
- Global Management System(GMS) provides service providers with a powerful and intuitive solution to rapidly deploy and centrally manage Dell SonicWALL firewall, email security, and secure mobile access solutions.
All of these components are bundled into a convenient and attractive monthly subscription price with no upfront investment required.
To qualify, service providers must provide SECaaS to end customers through a managed IT service via a recurring billing model.
- Dell SonicWALL firewall appliances
- Comprehensive gateway security services
- Dell SonicWALL Global Management System (GMS)
- Overcoming the Roadblocks of Capital Costs - Partner case study with Speros (pdf)
- MSP Wins Customers by Offering Firewall as a Service - Partner case study with Hi-Tech Computers (pdf)